Friday, August 6, 2021

Review: The Bands of Mourning

The Bands of Mourning The Bands of Mourning by Brandon Sanderson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

As much as I rather like the characters of Wax and Wayne, I do feel like Sanderson kinda dropped the ball on this particular novel of theirs - which makes a tad bit of sense when I look back at the release dates for this one and its predecessor, not even a year apart. And then the fourth and final novel of this particular cycle of Mistborn...well, Sanderson did say it would come along after Oathbringer and that's still true, but there's been a whole other Stormlight novel since then, and I still have no idea where Sanderson intends to bring this series to its conclusion. But hopefully it won't be long before we the readers find out, because then Sanderson can start working on the cyberpunk-themed third Mistborn cycle for which I've been especially waiting all this time...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment