Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Review: Lore of the Wilds

Lore of the Wilds Lore of the Wilds by Analeigh Sbrana
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Got this romantasy rec from a friend in Z Brewer’s Minion Horde Discord server. It’s not my favorite in the genre, but it’s a nice touch to see a Black-led story of humans and Fae and a secret library that gives all the Beauty and the Beast vibes better than anything SJM ever did. (Not April Foolin’, even though that was yesterday, but whatever. I said what I said.) Lore herself is a very engaging protagonist too, with her connections to both her human family and the Fae to which she must connect in order to achieve her story goals. It’s a promising start to a new series, and my hopes are just a little higher for Book 2…

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment