Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Review: Red Rising

Red Rising Red Rising by Pierce Brown
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Nearly four years after first reading Red Rising, I've returned to this trilogy, this time with my own copy, which I'm hoping to get signed by Pierce Brown himself next week. Rereading this first book has allowed me to discover a ton of details and moments that I managed to either miss the first time around or forget all about, somehow. But thank God I've gone and re-read this book, because it's bloodydamn awesome and compulsively readable and endlessly thought-provoking. If you haven't read this story of Darrow and Eo and Sevro and Mustang and all the other awesome people Pierce Brown gifted us way back in 2014, then as I say on my official Staff Pick tag at work, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment