Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Review: The Hellion

The Hellion The Hellion by S.A. Hunt
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I do feel bad that S.A. Hunt's series seems to have stalled out due to the bugbears of low sales and difficulties in her life (she'll occasionally vent about those on Twitter), and even more so that it took me this long to finally read her third novel. That said, though, I did get the feeling that this one may have been affected by the troubles in Hunt's personal life, coming off a little wheel-spinny with an aimless narrative overall. But Hunt is still as dangerously gifted as ever with the thrills and chills, and around Halloween is the perfect time to have read this one. I do hope, though, that the publishers don't give up on her just yet. A fourth Malus Domestica book would be just what the doctor ordered, truly.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment