Monday, February 26, 2024

Review: The Might

The Might The Might by Siri Pettersen
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

The third book of The Raven Rings took a little while to arrive for me at the library after reading the first two in relatively quick succession, but unfortunately it did keep the series' downward trend going. While the first two books had constant action over their hundreds and hundreds of pages and led to some wild cliffhangers on each one, this time, the story manages to move super fast and still take forever to wrap up at the same time. I do feel like the ending is pretty unexpectedly abrupt and unlike the endings of most similar fantasy series, but I'm still thinking about whether that was a good or a bad thing. I'm gonna go with neutral in the end, though, I'm thinking. To this series, I now declare a good old Norwegian farvel.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment