Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Review: Soulbrand

Soulbrand Soulbrand by Andrew Rowe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The third book of Weapons and Wielders - and the last one to date - is where I'll have to stop my ongoing read-through of Andrew Rowe books for now, at least until one of my local libraries finally sees fit to acquire the fourth book of Arcane Ascension. But it's a good stopping point, I'd say. While it's far longer than either of its predecessors in this series, long enough to stand on par with the first two Arcane Ascension novels, it still has a blistering fast pace and a hell of a lot of fun in the weapons department. Pale Crescent, in particular, is a new favorite weapon of mine, purely for its lunar imagery involved. I really hope that it gets used more often in future installments, though hopefully not paired with the dreaded Weight of the World attack, because that one's a real doozy...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment