Thursday, April 25, 2019

Review: Chrysalis

Chrysalis Chrysalis by Brendan Reichs
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Today I've got two series-conclusion reviews to write, and here's the one for the conclusion I liked more - Chrysalis, the final phase of Brendan Reichs' Project Nemesis. I won't go too much into plot details for this one, in case you're reading this review without having read the first two books - because by their very nature, both Nemesis and Genesis are so unpredictable and unexpectedly, increasingly, grand in scope that to even begin summarizing this book will invariably give massive spoilers to its predecessors. All I will say is this: you need to go back to Nemesis and enjoy that terrifying ride ASAP if you haven't already. Then the twists of Genesis, and finally the soaring thrills of Chrysalis. Consider this your doctor's prescription from the Pinecone Surgeon General. And now, to Project Nemesis, I can, after two years, say ave atque vale.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment